lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

My Favorite Food


My Favorite Food.

Hello everyone, today I will talk about my favorite food. The food is a must in my life.

lasagna GIF by Shaking Food GIFsThe food that I like the most is my mom's lasagna. I say of my mom because I have not tried a better one. In general I like the salty food. I like it a lot because its texture with the white sauce and tomato sauce is delicious. The problem in that cooking it is a lot of work and my mom does it only when mi brothers come to visit us and I've tried it in a restaurant but it's not the same home love is missing. 

The last time I tried it was October of this year when my sister came to Santiago. I helped my mom to cook especially the preparation of the white source. I could cook a lasagna but it would not be the same. I don't think I cook so well. 

dogs omg GIF by CheezburgerFor the sweet part I love raspberries too much in their variety of desserts, they are good with everything. I prefer cook desserts that others food in general.  I like much more to prepare sweet dishes than salty. My favorite desserts is raspberry cheesecake. My mom used to make many desserts, but she got bored and now I just have to do them myself. I prefer to buy one prepared than to do out myself.

I would like to learn to cook better and be able to vary with new dishes.





swedish chef cooking GIF

7 comentarios: