lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

My Future Job

Possible future work.


Hello everyone, I will tell you about my future job (for the time being) as it may change, I still have a lot to learn and I may change my mind. At the moment the work of my future is about my future profession, which is chemistry and pharmacy.
Resultado de imagen para farmaceutico clinico


There are so many areas that it's difficult for me to choose only one, so I will talk about what I would like to do. 

Resultado de imagen para farmaceutico clinicoThe areas that I like are the hospital pharmacy, forensic, research but I love it and I'm very attracted to the clinical pharmacy. I am not studying any specialty at this time but in the future I would like to study the specialty of clinical pharmacy. I find it a very challenging area, difficult, since you must study a lot during your whole life. I would have to work in closed places inside hospitals or clinics, in laboratories, even with patients, especially patients in extreme gravity who need pharmaceutical advice. 

This work would also allow me to travel abroad, through new studies, analyzes or science congresses and that seems fabulous to me, he has always wanted to travel abroad to study some postgraduate. The salary is something of second importance but I imagine that it would gain well to live comfortably

To study this work I imagine that I would need a lot of time, patience and perseverance, since it's a very difficult area that changes and evolves over time, every day there are more complex illnesses, new treatments to apply and it's a challenge for me. I would love to be able to analyze cases, discover new treatments for new diseases, and I'm interested in the case of children, where they have complex diseases recognized as adults, and there are no corresponding doses for them or correct techniques to administer the treatments, so it could help improve people and save lives.

Resultado de imagen para cura de enfermedades

4 comentarios: