lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018

Personal Opinion

Personal Opinion.

Hello everyone, today i will talk about my personal opinion of four topics. These are: "Tattoos"; "legalizing marijuana"; Chilean tradition called "mechoneo"and "legalized abortion in some cases".

I will start with the tattoos:

-Tattoos:
tattoo GIF
I thinks that is personal choice get a tattoo. I would like to get a tattoo. But it's really important choose a good place and that meets sanitary requirements. Because it can be very dangerous. The implements must be sterilized. Also you must think very well since it's something that will accompany you for life and have enough money since a nice tattoo is expensive.

-Legalizing marijuana:
the simpsons weed GIF
I think the consumption of marijuana is very personal. I think it's not bad. Because its consumption should not be in excess. Many studies say that the consumption of marijuana should be after 21 years old. Because say that increases the risk of psychosis by 40% and after that age you have completely developed the brain. So I agree with the legalized marijuana but also to include education on this. And with respect to medicinal use is very much in accordance with its legalization.

-Chilean tradition called "mechoneo":
At this moment it is a complicated topic because it is cataloged like bullying. But in my university and in my career which is Chemistry and Pharmacy in 2017, I was "mechoneada" by my own will. It was fun but everything was with respect and volunteer and the final reward was a party. I think that it's a healthy activity but without exceeding.

-Legalized abortion in some cases:
Resultado de imagen para aborto libreI thinks that is a very delicate topic because depends on the situation in which the mother is. I agree with the legalized abortion in all cases, but is the decision of each one. Anyone can not force anyone to carry such responsibility without sex education that we should have in the school or in the family. 

2 comentarios: