lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2018

A post-graduate course I might do.

A post-graduate course I might do.

Hello everyone, today I will talk about a possible post-graduate I can do in the future. I wanted to study biochemistry, I liked the area very much, but I wasn't sure. Anyway, I like some areas of study of biochemistry, and in this faculty, you can do postgraduate courses according to areas.

I would like to make a master's degree in clinical biochemistry, I feel that chemistry and pharmacy and clinical biochemistry are very related, since the objective is to provide information for the prevention, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of diseases and from these obtain a pharmacological treatment. These two areas together can allow me to work and research better about clinical pharmacology, which is something I consider a challenge.

I would like to do a postgraduate degree at the University of Chile, but it would also be good to have the opportunity to do a semester abroad, with a scholarship at a university with an agreement, as for example in Spain or Germany.

Resultado de imagen para posgrado quimica y farmacia clinicaIn general, the postgraduate programs have a more flexible schedule and courses, in case of being working together with the magister, I would like to have presencial and online classes

With this postgraduate I could feel satisfied and after this I would like to dedicate my work to the help of the community.


Imagen relacionada







4 comentarios:

  1. wow a master's degree in clinical biochemistry sound really cool and interesting :) good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  2. master degree in biochemistry sound very interesting, but i prefer do a master in Pharmacology!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. clinical pharmacology is so interesting for me

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would like to have presencial classes too, but not online classes because I get distracted easily haha

    ResponderEliminar