lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2018

Things I Hate and like about University, career.

Things I Hate and like about University, career.

Hello everybody, today I will talk about things I hate and like about Chemistry and Farmacy and the University of Chile. I will start with the negative things.

i dont like it despicable me 3 GIFAbout Chemistry and Farmacy. The options for choose courses of CFG (general training courses) they have little variety and in limited schedules that don't fit with the free time schedules. We always have a problem with taking courses on the platform "U Campus". Also We always have problems with the testing date and with the use of rooms. There could be better organization. 

Imagen relacionada

About the University. I hate things about infrastructure for example we don't have our own diner for lunch. We always have to fight for tables in the yard. A possible solution would be to have a bigger diner and more tables to eat.

Another thing that I don't like is the excessive bureaucracy that there is for EVERYTHING. About the excessive bureaucracy I had problems because to apply for something you must go through many permits.I participate in an organization of students that disseminate science and for the "Day of Science were a lot permits and requests. Its a lot...

happy culturajubile GIF by Cultura
Now the positive thing that is the best are many things. I am study the career that I like in the place I wanted. The university have the public focus that I like. It has a variety of profiles where you can share with other social realities. The university has very good prestige and political awareness. It has many green places and shade to relax in free time. among other things that make up for the negative. 



1 comentario: