viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

Chemistry in the Health


My Future Profession: "Chemisthy in Health"


Discovering what to study was really a challenge. I always liked chemistry and it's relation to health, but I could not find the indicated career. When I took the PSU for a second time, I made a decision and I went to study Chemistry and Pharmacy in the University of Chile. I discovered that this career was directly related with the health and that's what I was looking for. 

I always wanted to dedicate my life to something that can help people, society and to contribute, here I think that can do it. For this reason I think it's special. It's important for me to educate people, about the medicines they consume, about their health, which is something so everyday. 





Besides that, I love chemistry, I was excited by the idea of playing with chemicals in a laboratory, knowing more about that and wearing a white apron. My dream is to continue learning, contribute to society and be able to be a crazy chemistry.


2 comentarios: