viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

The Truth or Feeling Good?



The Truth or Feeling Good?

Hello again, now I will write about whether I prefer the truth or feeling good, in the sense of if I prefer to hide the truth to feel good. I think it's a very philosophical question, but it's something everyday in life. 

I feel that sometimes people can be very false and lie daily to look good and not offend others, I think it's okay to always tell the truth, however painful it may be. I prefer that they always tell me the truth, at least I always go with the truth ahead.

In the same way, it depends on the situation, it can happen that the truth is very painful, but I prefer the truth, in order to overcome it. Only depends on the form of tell the situation.

we need accepting the truth, know ourselves and face prejudices. Sometime we can receive a truth that can hurt us, but that serves to improve, to be able to see in what we are mistaken so as not to make the same mistake again.

These experiences will also help us face more difficult situations, overcome a painful truth can leave many lessons and we can learn to be stronger for the next time we receive some bad news.

Finally, regardless of the degree of the situation, I prefer the truth, it is always better to know, especially of the people who love you around you.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario