sábado, 21 de abril de 2018

My Unforgettable Holidays



Traveling across the South of Chile.

The last year, mi big sister changed from Coquimbo to Puerto Aysén. She is the mother of my two nephews that I love so much. It was very hard when he moved, since it is more than 1700 kilometers from my house, it isn't easy to visit her.

In October of last year with my parents we plan to go see them on vacation. We decided to travel by car, it was very hard planning, since we had to travel part by road and another part by sea, on a ferry, the main thing was to know the austral highway.

Resultado de imagen para aluvion de santa lucia
Santa Lucía after the alluvium

We had everything ready to travel on January 14, 2018, but on December 16, 2017 there was a alluvion in Santa Lucia, south of Chaitén. T
his natural catastrophe complicated our trip, because the highway closed in 6 kilometers, where we had to get across to Aysén.  
We waited to date and had to cross that part of the road cut by sea. 



Resultado de imagen para camino a puerto aysen

On January 14 with my parents we started the trip for a month to see my sister and nephews. The travel lasted four days. We traveled 1034 km to Puerto Montt, then by sea to Chaitén. there we wait a day to take other ferry up to Raul Marin Balcamaceda. Then we travel 330 kilometers with a ferry in between until we finally reached our destination, the landscape is incredible.


Resultado de imagen para chucao pajaro
The trip was nice, I arrived until to Puerto Rio Tranquilo, I visited the Catedrál de Mármol, Bahía Acantilada, the Queulat, among many other places, it was exciting to know the Chilean Patagonia, to be surrounded by nature and animals, especially full of Chucaos which is a very common bird in the south.

It was the first vacation I enjoy so much with my family, the longest and the ones I remember best.









2 comentarios: