viernes, 13 de abril de 2018

My Little Autobiography




My Little Autobiography

Hi, this is a little autobiography, I born in Providencia, Santiago but grew up in the borough of Maipú. I Have always lived in the same house. I Like to play the guitar, listen to music, sleep, watch movies and series.
When I was a girl, I study in the college "República de Guatemala" that it was one block from my house, then I changed to the high school "San Pedro Poveda"until finishing my secondary education. When I took the PSU for the fist time I was selected at the University of Santiago in biochemistry but I was afraid to go in and I waited a year.


 After a year of finishing my studies, I decided to study chemistry and pharmacy in the University of Chile. I'm currently in the second year of this major and I'm happy where I am.







2 comentarios:

  1. It's really good that you get over and you're studying in the university :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How nice that you got to live next to your school as a child. It meant you could probably sleep a little longer! :)

    ResponderEliminar