lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018

A special summer with my family

The Best Holidays  in 2018

This year I fulfilled one of my dreams, with my parents I met the Marble Cathedral, thanks to the fact that my sister went to live in Puerto Aysén two years ago. The travel was during one month and lasted four days in car, we need climb four ferries. It was really exhausting. The weather was good, some days it was raining but others with sun and a lot of heat.

Everything was a beautiful place, where I looked, I found something interesting to photograph.What I remember most is the sound of Chucao singing, it's a bird characteristic of Patagonia, I also remember eating lots of Calafates, a small fruit from there like cranberries. 

The whole landscape was very green, surrounded by huge high hills, was the characteristic of Aysén. I met many places, such as Bahía Acantilada, Lake Riesco, Coyhaique, Puerto Río Tranquilo, Puerto Cisnes, among others. And the most important thing is that I really enjoyed my little nephews, since they live very far away and we see them very little during the year, I really miss them a lot.

It was a beautiful trip, I hope to return the next vacation to see my sister and my nephews.


6 comentarios:

  1. wow the Marble Cathedral looks really beautiful i hope to see it one day c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to go to Puerto Aysén one day, I like too much the south of Chile :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It really looks like the best summer

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i hope that one day to go! think that is wonderful place!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i like visit the extreme south of Chile in the future.

    ResponderEliminar