lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

A Country I'D like to visit

Spain.



Imagen relacionadaThe country that I will like know is Spain. It is located on the continent of Europe. Its neighboring countries are France and Portugal. It's capital is Madrid. Spain has autonomous regions, each one with different cultures.  
I will like learn about culture and architecture. Spain is a country with a lot of history , since it is very old. It is also very close to the other European countries that i wish to visit someday.






Imagen relacionada

Spanish is spoken in Spain. If I will visit the Spain, I'd like know the Ibiza, this is a beautiful island located in the Mediterranean Sea. Ibiza is known for it's active nightlife an d it's a good tourist attraction.


Resultado de imagen para españa gif


I also intend in the future to be able to study exchange at the University of Balcelona. This University have a agreement with the University of Chile in the college of Chemistry and Farmacy. But I will think about this when I'm in my fourth year of study.





2 comentarios: