viernes, 3 de agosto de 2018

About when I learned to drive...



  About when I learned to drive.

Hello again, I will talk about how and when I learned to drive. first I will tell you that my father is very machist, he never wanted to teach me to drive, instead my brother taught him to drive when he was 14 years old. For this reason, I decided to learn on my own. My brother helped me with the payment.

Resultado de imagen para mujer al volante
I always wanted to learn to drive, my limitation is that I was a bit afraid, but due to what people said, there is always talk about women driving badly. Wanted to know what it felt like, if it was difficult, to be able to be independent in the future and gain experience from a young age. I dared and I enrolled in a driving school in Maipú, in vacation of 2017.

I had a full month of practice 3 times a week, I had all the classes a round of 45 minutes with an instructor in the car, where he took me to more dangerous places and taught me techniques to improve. Sometimes I did it quite well, but sometimes I was very wrong. I remember once he took me to a street with a very steep slope and the challenge was that the car would not stop while climbing and braking. At the beginning it was difficult, but then I knew the technique, I also remember that my top of the foot hurt me a lot. 
Then I got my driver's license. It was a very good experience, though my dad does not lend me the car yet, but I can say that I know how to drive.



Imagen relacionada

1 comentario:

  1. I remember when I learned. I failed the first test (I went too fast around corners), the second time I passed.

    ResponderEliminar